This Spring, we're bringing the story of transformative prison gardens to our neighbors on the outside. If you're a local gardener, farmer or food advocate, come out and see us!
- Saturday, March 12th, 4th Annual Urban Farming Conference at Northeastern University in Boston. TNGS will be tabling all day.
- Sunday, March 13th, 2016 Just Food Conference in NYC. Erika is speaking on a featured panel, "Breaking the Chains: Food as a Tool to End Mass Incarceration."
- Saturday, March 26th, 41st Annual Gardeners Gathering at Northeastern University in Boston. Renee is speaking on a panel about vocational training in Boston area prison gardens. TNGS will be tabling all day.
- Wednesday, April 6th at 7:00 pm, Harvard Food Literacy Project in Boylston Hall’s Fong Auditorium at Harvard University in the Cambridge, MA. Erika is giving a talk entitled, "Ethics of Prison Gardens."
- Tuesday, April 19th, The Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts is hosting at gathering for folks who would like to speak with garden clubs across the state. TNGS will be tabling all day.